Incorporated in 1985, the Charlotte Eleanor Englehart Hospital (CEEH) Foundation exists to collect and administer donations for CEEH of Bluewater Health.
- To date, approximately $3.6 million has been raised to support programs/services at CEEH of Bluewater Health.
- Key projects (building projects / renovations) include:
- Pat Mailloux Eye Centre Equipment in 2009
- Laboratory Equipment in 2011 – 100th Anniversary Fundraiser
- Upgrade to the Patient and Family Room
- Physician recruitment
- Annual commitment for CEEH capital requests
- Bluewater Health has proposed a plan to redevelop CEEH, and is moving through the Ministry approval process.
- CEEH Foundation and Bluewater Health Foundation teamed up to hold their 1st Annual Hoedown in Petrolia. All proceeds have gone to CEEH of Bluewater Health.
CEEH of Bluewater Health, Petrolia has cared for the people of Lambton County and surrounding area since 1911. CEEH of Bluewater Health has grown and developed over the years – 1918, 1921, 1960, 1985, and 2009. Please click here for more information on Bluewater Health.
The CEEH Foundation is committed to supporting CEEH of Bluewater Health in its on-going process of advancement, evaluation and implementation. It works with the hospital to support their medical, technological and support service developments.
Health care, while enhanced by facilities and technology, will always focus on patient care. CEEH of Bluewater Health staff provides compassionate care to meet the needs of each patient and family. The CEEH Foundation is proud to partner in their efforts.
The Shabsove Award for Nursing Bursary will be presented by the CEEH Foundation for the last time in 2017.
Community support is integral for the success of our hospital. We continually rely on the community to aid in our fundraising initiatives. Only by virtue of this wonderful community support can the hospital focus on its main objective, which is to care for people in need.
Your donations make a tangible difference to our patients and support the staff, doctors and volunteers of CEEH of Bluewater Health as they provide quality healthcare.
CEEH Foundation’s charitable business number is 10690 9575 RR0001.
Our Board of Directors
The CEEH Foundation’s Board of Directors is made up of five community-based volunteers, the President/CEO, Medical Director of Rural Health, a liaison from the Bluewater Health Board of Directors, a liaison from the CEEH Auxiliary and a liaison from the Bluewater Health Foundation Board of Directors. Collectively, the members of the Board bring a diversity of skills and experience to hospital philanthropy.