To date, approximately $3.6 million has been raised to support programs/services at CEEH of Bluewater Health.
Charlotte Eleanor Englehart Hospital Foundation was established in the Town of Petrolia in 1985. Formed by a volunteer Board of Directors who provide funding for capital acquisitions for Charlotte Eleanor Englehart Hospital of Bluewater Health (CEEH).
Key projects (building projects / renovations) include:
- Pat Mailloux Eye Centre Equipment in 2009
- Laboratory Equipment in 2011 – 100th Anniversary Fundraiser
- Upgrade to the Patient and Family Room
- Physician recruitment
- Annual commitment for CEEH capital requests
- Bluewater Health has proposed a plan to redevelop CEEH, and is moving through the Ministry approval process.
- CEEH Foundation and Bluewater Health Foundation teamed up to hold the annual Golf Fore Charlotte golf tournament. All proceeds have gone to CEEH of Bluewater Health.
- Physiotherapy equipment upgrades
- Acute Care unit patient room and washroom renovations
- Infrastructural upgrades
Our Local Commitments
CEEH of Bluewater Health, Petrolia, has cared for the people of Lambton County and surrounding area since 1911. CEEH of Bluewater Health has grown and developed over the years – 1918, 1921, 1960, 1985, and 2009. Please click here for more information on Bluewater Health.
CEEH Foundation is committed to supporting CEEH of Bluewater Health in its on-going process of rural health advancement, evaluation and implementation. It works with the hospital to support their medical, technological and support service developments.
A Proud Partner
Health care, while enhanced by facilities and technology, will always focus on patient care. CEEH of Bluewater Health staff provides compassionate care to meet the needs of each patient and family. CEEH Foundation is proud to partner in their efforts.
Community support is integral for the success of our local hospital. We continually rely on the Petrolia and surrounding community to aid in our fundraising initiatives. Only by virtue of this wonderful community can the hospital thrive.
Your generosity makes an impact on our Petrolia patients and support the staff, professional staff and volunteers of CEEH of Bluewater Health as they provide quality rural healthcare delivery.
CEEH Foundation’s charitable business number is 10690 9575 RR0001.