Your donations stay local and help in improving rural health care delivery for Petrolia and rural Lambton County. Make a lasting contribution to healthcare in your community simply and securely online. Your donation can be directed to a specific project, such as new medical equipment, or where the need is greatest at CEEH of Bluewater Health.
Donations can be made through the following ways
- Cash donation (can be dropped off at CEEH of Bluewater Health – Administration Office on 2nd Floor or Patient Registration Office 1st Floor)
- Cheque (payable to CEEH Foundation)
- INTERAC e-Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org, please send an email with your mailing address to receive a tax receipt
- Will (bequests and endowment bequests)
- Life insurance
- Charitable gift annuities
- Real estate
- Residual interest
- Canada Helps (on-line donations)
For more information on how to give or to contact a representative of the Foundation to help you plan your gift, respecting your privacy and confidentiality, please click here.
Our Current Needs
If you would like to make a lasting contribution to healthcare in your community, please consider helping CEEH Foundation support the needs of CEEH of Bluewater Health. Tax receipts will be issued for all donations. Donations of $5,000 or more will receive recognition on our donor wall.